Saturday, July 1, 2017

Why I blog what I blog

Hi everyone still reading this!

Whether you are someone I know or someone I don't, welcome to my small space!

In the recent years, there are companies excelling in what I originally wished for this blog to become, a platform to share about good food, how to get to places, and basically what a friend might tell you before you travel to a particular place!

For good tips and recommendations, I have been following thesmartlocal on their youtube channel as well as a lot of other blogs and youtube travellogues for my research to different places.

With adequate sources in the market and companies actually doing this as a full-time occupation, there is little room for me to stand. So I stopped and I concentrated on my studies as well as my portions in my ministry :)

However, I will still be blogging here so as to share my travel experience. I often give the links to my posts to friends whom I know are going to places I travelled to. If you chance upon this blog through google etc, I hope that you too find the information I posted useful! :)

With that, this little space of mine has transformed to a more public archive of my travels.

Signing off,

Erika