Thursday, July 6, 2017

Seoul 2017 Day 4 Part 2: Kakao Store, Ryan Cafe, KyoChon Chicken

So after alighting at Hongdae, we walked towards our place and realised...

THERE IS A KAKAO FLAGSHIP STORE RIGHT NEXT TO OUR PLACE. HOW ON EARTH DID WE MISS THIS


Located between Exits 8 and 9 of Hongdae Station, this place was huge, with a Ryan Cafe on top! I was so happy, mum and I ran in to have a look

Address: 372-1 Seogyo-Dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul
Opening Hours: 10.30am to 10pm

Ryan Cafe first! Cake was lousy, but green tea frappe was good! Grapefruit Ade was a bit too sour :/







I was pretty happy we got to find the one at Hongdae, if not I would have gone to the one at Gangnam tbh! I love the ryan cafe if it were in Singapore I might buy the green tea frappe all the time.

So we went to explore the rest of the store and I THINK THE MERCH IS SO MUCH MORE AFFORDABLE THAN LINE. It's true. I bought so much here with the same amount of money I might have spent at LINE :/





We took a quick rest at our place before wandering around Hongdae at night. Wah bustling sia.

With busking all!


We were looking for Kyochon Chicken.... WHICH CHANGED LOCATION AND LEFT THIS OUTSIDE THEIR OLD PLACE ROFL


The lengths I would go for fried chicken... we hunted the place down by keying in the address in korean and using GPS. This is why having data is impt! Grrr

Were too excited when we found the place.... so sorraye no pic of the store front. We had to walk 10 mins... and sometimes it looked like we were walking the wrong way even :(

Address: 6 Yanghwa-ro 16 gil
I dropped a pin here, just in case :D

We ordered 19,000 won for like 24 pieces of honey flavoured wing and drums. MISTAKE. Should have just ordered the wings. Coz they changed the menu and I though 'drums' referred to 'drummettes' which is the top part of the wing as it did in the previous menu.

Whatever it is.... up to you laaaaa. I just didn't like the taste of the huge drumsticks as compared to the delicious wings :<


Left them all behind :( we dabao la but.... nah. I still wish that they would have Kyochon Chicken in Singapore, what is taking them so long? :( huehue


That's all for Day 4! Thanks for reading :>