Monday, June 13, 2016

Numsaram, Korean Bingsu

Honestly there are so many bingsu places out there right now in Singapore, it's a little overrated and after a terrible experience with the mango bingsu at upper thompson road's nun song yi, I've been avoiding all sorts of bingsu places -____-

Nonetheless there is one I think is worth sharing, and that is Nunsaram!


Located on the 5th Floor of Orchard Central, this outlet offers bingsus at reasonable prices.
However, the waiting time killed it for me. Although my friends and I went there on a week day at an off peak hour (about 4pm?), we were made to wait for almost 40 minutes just for a single bowl of ice :(

As much as I like how this green tea bingsu tasted (9/10 IMO), the waiting time was no joke and I would really not queue for this again...

Short post for today! Thanks for reading.