Friday, July 10, 2015

Poodle Cafe at Serangoon


This poodle cafe is located at the heartlands of Serangoon. I got here by car~
Address: 1G Yio Chu Kang Road S545513
Website: https://www.facebook.com/thepoodlecafe

I decided to come to this place one weekend just for fun. Brought my parents along also!
Bookings are recommended as there are not many tables here.
Tel: 62820809

Honestly the environment is cosy but I didn't make a booking, so I was made to go upstairs when all the dogs were downstairs :< So I kept abandoning my stuff and walked down to try and interact with the doggies.

As you can see, the interior is a pink princess theme haha :]


This little boy always ran back into the counter area to hide!



This was the cutest pic! The poodle in clothes actually belonged to another customer who brought him along. That big fluffy guy is a chow chow and poodle mix! So cute :DD

The drinks here were okay. I saw some people eating food and it looked... okay too!
Spent only about 40 minutes here as my dad wanted to go and was bored, but I really liked all the poodles here haha! :D

Maybe I'll see them again~

Overall, this cafe has a cosy environment with cute poodles. While the princess theme was cute, the food and drinks were so-so. Would visit again, just to see the dogs again haha :D