Thursday, July 9, 2015

Cat Cafe Singapore: Neko no Niwa

I have always longed for the opportunity to visit a cat cafe ~ and there's one by the Singapore river haha :)

To get to this place, you have to take the MRT to Raffles City and head to exit G

After getting out of this exit, head right towards the river. Stop near the river, turn left and walk straight, pass a building until you start to see shop houses on your left.





Look out for this sign



And then walk up the stairs!


You'll then see the shop entrance :)


Their official website is http://www.catcafe.com.sg/
The address is 54A Boat Quay

I highly recommend making a booking once you arrive in Singapore, as the cafe can get quite crowded and they will refuse customers if there are too many people in the cafe! Call them t (65) 6536 5319



This is how the interior looks like! If you want more pictures, check out their instagram page @nekononiwa :D

My friend and I stayed here for just an hour, which cost us $12 each.

The fees are time based
1st hour : $12
Next 0.5 hour: $5
3 Hour special: $24
Whole Day Special: $32

I personally found the 1 hour passed by quite quickly.
The best time to come is either in the morning or late evening after 6pm.
I came from 4.50pm to 5.50pm and majority of the cats were busy having a cat nap ><




Although... there was one cat who took a keen interest in sitting in my bag xD



I give this place two thumbs up! Service crew are friendly and will chat with you about the cats, whom I can tell they also love a lot. There are quite a number of cats and they have the most beautiful fur :D

I guess what I appreciate most about all these cats is the fact that they are all adopted! Now some of them fat fat so cute hahaha

Will definitely hope to visit this place again soon~