Saturday, July 26, 2014

Seoul Travelling

As much as this blog intends to be a blog for promoting my favourite country in the world, I will also be doing blog posts of trips that I've planned on my own, since I want to publish my discoveries as well :D

So here we go.
TRAVELLING IN SEOUL

We were there for 5 days 5 nights, and only travelled within the city of Seoul. My family was there for a shopping and relaxing trip rather than a sightseeing trip.

I'll decide a bit later if I want to blog in days or in places, as we visited many places in all! :D

Some of them include, ewha, bau house, goto mall, gangnam, insadong, gwangjang market, dongdaemun, myongdong etc.

Stay tuned!
I'll be blogging as much as I can. I am determined to finish this trip's series and not leave it behind like the my hongkong, thailand and japan trips :(