Saturday, June 30, 2018

Paris-London Day 3 Part 2: Disneyland Shopping

This post is dedicated to all the merchandise I saw at Disneyland. Because... I enjoyed shopping so much that I kept taking pictures of everything. I really think Disneyland Paris was the best of all the disneylands I've been to in terms of shopping.


Jewellery/Accessories










Clothes














Keychains









Pins/Badges









Cups








Figurines/Christmas Ornaments (that are very fragile, if I may add)






























Soft Toys






Autograph books, which is actually for giving to the characters for meet and greet. They would sign the book.


Some other things I saw.... 











There were some cool build your own R2D2 and lightsaber which was really cute. But these I think can be found at both the Disney Village and the store at the exit of the Star Wars ride.