Sunday, September 21, 2014

4 Fingers at ION Orchard

This is as close as I can get to Kyochon Chicken in Seoul.
Argh I miss it so much haha so I had to settle for something similar...

4 FINGERS!

Sorry I was so excited for this I totally forgot to get a picture of the store front.

The food
I'll let the pictures do the talking



18 piece meal with Kimchi Coleslaw (that was really nice omy tian) and seaweed fries.
Honestly I was only here for the chicken because the fries are kinda meh, but the kimchi coleslaw was amazingly good :O:O:O Surprise surprise.

You can have a mix of flavours soy garlic and hot. I personally don't like the hot flavour so I'll stick to the salty soy garlic one nom nom nom. Chicken is considerably smaller than what you'd get from popeyes or KFC but I still think flavour wise this is the best and the closest I have found to taste as good as Kyochon Chicken!!

The Price
This meal cost us $19.95 after a DBS card discount. Kimchi Coleslaw (that tiny container!!) cost us $3.50. So price wise this is really expensive in my opinion but I really like it argh

Waiting time
Queue for food took about 10 minutes, slightly longer coz the people immediately in front of us never ate at 4 fingers before and were blur like sotongs lolx.
Food was came really quickly. Our buzzer rang within 4 minutes O_O Last time I had to wait considerably longer, almost 10-15 minutes. 



The Venue
We braved the Saturday dinner crowd and there was a long queue to buy food and a number of people waiting for seats. If you come alone or in a pair you would probably be able to squeeze and share tables with others coz all the tables are 4 seaters. For a 3-person group like us, I had to wait a little longer and act a little faster in order to grab a seat. 




So if you don't like the crowd, come at a less crowded time! Otherwise, the music they were blasting made my dad really happy. Michael Jackson sia. ahaha

The Visuals
Ahhh my appreciation for good packaging must be mentioned. From the use of red white and black... and the decor of the place... yup I really like it here.





And did you notice the mess tins they served the chicken in? Haha wonder why. 

Details
The branch I visited was at ION Orchard B4, which opens 11am-10pm on Sun to thurs and 11am-11pm on Fri and Sat.

There are outlets at Plaza Singapura, Westgate and Changi Airport Terminal 3 :>